The Church of FoF!
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
  on a humorous note While setting up this lil page dedicated to my own self-importance, I picked a template I found visually appealling.
Then it was mentioned that a friend had the same template. So I picked another.. so it wouldnt look quite identical.
And noticed that it too was one of the stock templates that another friend had used for his page.

Considering I know 3 people using this site.. and managed to pick the same template as 2 of them. Im gonna guess that this latest template is in use by someone else I know. I think I need to work some HTML or summat.
 
Comments:
Dude, after seeing you use my template, I changed it to this one. Find another!! FOF
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
A non-profit place of alternative worship.
Please be respectful and enjoy your stay.
or FoF!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Linkage
Older Ramblings
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 /


What I do all day


Powered by Blogger