The Church of FoF!
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
  How do you join the Church? The Church of FoF opens its doors and arms to everyone. The only requirement is that you evangelize the word to all that you meet. Try it today.. manage to fit FoF into conversation with someone. Spread the word. Speak unto the masses.

Oh. You can also send me 20 bucks. I accept paypal.

You can also sign up for the message boards of the Church - Clicky
There you can speak with other parishoners who are already spreading the word. Most of whom are playing World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, City of Heroes or Yahoo! Fantasy Football.

The Church is here and I am the Pastor.
 
Comments:
Yeah well I was NEVER asked to join in any Church of FOF games.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
A non-profit place of alternative worship.
Please be respectful and enjoy your stay.
or FoF!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Linkage
Older Ramblings
December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 /


What I do all day


Powered by Blogger